Automatic Powerful Electric Hand fuel pump
Other people want this. Over 10 people have this in their carts right now.
Nice choice! Enjoy 🔥🔥 1 year Free shipping at this shop, Hurry Up.
Hrs Mins Sec
Sale Ends Once The Timer Hits Zero!
Here is a quick video to show you how efficient an electric hand fuel pump works, and also save you time and money.
- A battery-operated pump makes it safe and easy to transfer liquid from a tank; a Tube length of 16 inches fits 3 to 5-gallon fluid. Hose up to feet. Suction Tube Diameter of 1inch.
- Siphons at a rate of 2.2 gallons or pumps 9 quarts of liquid per minute.
- Transfer pump for a variety of liquids, gas, water, oil, and other non-corrosive liquids.
- The battery-powered pump works at full power with 6AA or 2D batteries (not included)，2 AA battery will turn on but slow(when lacking battery)
- This quart fluid transfer pump features a lightweight design for easy transport, use in the garage, shop, basement, aquarium, boat, bathroom, or yard
- Mainly used in garages, aquariums, homes, and yards.
- Each set is equipped with a ring to increase the robustness of the hose.
- A hand-held pump is easy to use and can move liquid from tank (water and other non-corrosive liquids) safely and easily.
- The material is an environmentally friendly food-grade PE pipe.
- Type: liquid pump, oil extractor
- material: plastic
- Motor power: 3W
- Working current: 1A
- Working voltage: 3V (use two 1st dry batteries, the package does not contain a battery, please buy it yourself)
- Project color: blue, red
- 1 * liquid pump (no batteries included) + 1 year satisfied guarantee
How to use a hand fuel pump for transferring liquid from tank?
A hand fuel pump is an essential tool for any car owner. However, most drivers don’t know how to use one properly.
I show you how to use a hand fuel transfer pump. This is a very useful tool that can save you money on gas and prevent engine damage.
#1. How to Use a Hand Fuel Pump
Step 1: Turn off the ignition switch.
Step 2: Open the hood.
Step 3: Remove the cap from the filler tube.
Step 4: Place the nozzle into the filler tube.
Tip: Make sure the nozzle is pointing up.
Step 5: Close the hood.
Step 6: Put the key back into the ignition switch.
Tip: If you see smoke coming out of the filler tube, turn off the ignition switch immediately.
Step 7: Press the starter button.
Step 8: Wait until the engine starts.
Step 9: Release the starter button.
Tip: If the engine doesn’t start after pressing the starter button, press it again.
Step 10: Once the engine starts, remove the nozzle from the filler tube. The fuel should flow freely.
Step 11: Close the hood. Then, close the door gently.
Step 12: Drive away safely.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Bluetooth Earbuds Cleaning Pen Clean Brush for Airpods Wireless Earphones Charging Box Accessories5.00 out of 5$12.95
1PC Aluminum Alloy Portable Holder Mobile Smartphone Foldable Support Tablet Stand for Mobile Holder Desk Cell Phone Holder5.00 out of 5From: $10.99
Xiaomi Youpin Silicone Mobile Phone Multi-function Holder Stable Anti-slip Car Outlet Bracket Mobile Phone Desktop Stand5.00 out of 5From: $10.99
2022 New Upgraded Phone Desktop Charging Stand For iPhone 11 12 13 Pro Max Magnetic Charging Desktop Stand For Android5.00 out of 5From: $14.99